Monday, December 20, 2004

Welcome...

It's about time that I got one of these... at least that's what everyone tells me.

So here I am, joining the blogosphere as part of the vast right-wing conspiracy. How exciting.

Anyway, before I begin, a little about me. I am a 27 year old marketing professional who was born and raised in New York City. I have identified myself as a conservative republican since the time I first became politically aware (around the 5th grade or so when my teacher was an avid Dukakisite), and it's been an uphill battle ever since. I have faced liberals of all stripes since then, some nice, some nasty and some that were just plain confused. It's not easy to be a conservative here in NYC, and I plan to share many stories on this blog. Believe me, I have a lot to say.

But that's enough about me for now... hope you enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nima Mahdjour said...

You say you are conservative but all these terms dont mean anything these days. Where in the spectrum exactly would you place yourself:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/draw.php?p=10&e=10

- libertarian
- centrist
- liberal
- conservative
- statist

also, a very interesting article on the change of the political spectrum over centuries:

http://www.mises.org/story/2099

best,
nima

nimamahdjour.blogspot.com

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home